My Dream Fridge


I found this great blog recently while doing some research on the art of charcuterie.
I am so inspired by the picture. Homebrewed beer intermingled with homemade sausage curing in the back and I think the blogger mentions some cheese curing in the drawers of the fridge too (if not, my fridge will have cheese curing in the drawers...)
Mike already has the homebrew fridge in the garage so I just need to get on the charcuterie stuff ~ which will be happening in coming weeks. I called the butcher yesterday to find out about getting pork belly to make homemade bacon and I've been on the hunt for a meat grinder and sausage stuffer to make homemade sausages.

Here are the next 10 Lessons for Lifes Little Detours I've been reading through

Lesson 11~ Make peace with your past so it doesn't screw up your future.
Lesson 12~ Its ok to let your children see you cry.
Lesson 13~ Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
Lesson 14~ If a relationship has to be kept secret, you shouldn't be in it.
Lesson 15~ Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
Lesson 16~ Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
Lesson 17~ You can get through anything life hands you if you stay put in the day you are in and don't jump ahead.
Lesson 18~ A writer is someone who writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
Lesson 19~ Its never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
Lesson 20~ When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.